Monday, September 6, 2010

an addendum

to the previous post..

I struggle with this issue of "self-esteem" or self-confidence, whatever you decide to call it.
I know what matters about my life isn't "ME" its God.
But as my husband reminds me, I do have worth and I should be confident in how God made me.
And I should accept that I am loved.
I don't know why, but that is hard for me.
Maybe you reading this think that is crazy or are on the other side and struggle with pride, but if you are like me and forget to accept God's gracious love, then know that he will pull you through it as well.

But that God also wants us to die to ourselves and let him live through us.
I think that is the most important part.

Its about not Fearing what others think, and being Obedient to God no matter what the cost.
It is a calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment