Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2 years of marriage.

I am married to a wonderful, Godly man.
He swept me off my feet at the exact right time in my life..
he could have come before but we both weren't ready.
Thanks be to God for such a wonderful, forgiving, loving man.
I cannot give credit to anyone but God for giving me this gift.
I enjoy every second of it.
For better or worse,
sickness and in health,
for richer, for poorer,
til death do us part.

As i think about these vows, I know that already in just two years we have faced those promises...
if anyone thinks marriage is easy, think again.
We have had to deal with loosing a job and not knowing what to do with a new baby to take care of,
with sickness and strife...
but it's all worth it.
Marriage is difficult. But it is to show God's mercy & goodness.

HAPPY 2 Years (our anniversary is on Dec 20) a little early :)

No comments:

Post a Comment