Friday, December 3, 2010

life's adventures and changes...

Okay so I'm going to force myself to write in a positive manner...

It is so hard right now because I really am depressed about the changes going on in my life currently.

I'll continue on with a few things I'm thankful for because that is what God is laying on my heart to do:

1. we will get to be around family and old friends
2. we will have a cozy warm home to live in
3. we will get to start a new adventure of being booksellers- 9,000 + books
4. God works all things to good to those who love him and are called according to his purpose
5. we have had a good experience here and MO will always have a place in my heart
6. Caleb will get to experience a new place and be outside more

Please pray with us as we start this new adventure.

I have decided to call it an adventure, because:
1. my husband as a man "wild at heart" craves adventure, and i want to be on board with that in our lives so he doesn't grow complacent
2. i need to learn to trust and experience change and not be so comfortable

I can hear my Father God saying, but can you trust me with everything? Can you trust me?
Lord, I Must. I have to trust you. I can trust you. Oh, Boy.
That's what its all about.


No comments:

Post a Comment