Monday, January 10, 2011

what is my life?

My life is a blink of an eye.
So spending my time worrying about it won't get me anywhere.
If all I do is love,
I have done it right.


Today, just remember that we are strangers here.
We belong elsewhere.
What would you do different if you knew Christ would return tomorrow?
I've been thinking about that lately, and I know what I want to be, but getting there takes bravery I don't yet posess.



FYI -
What are we up to lately?
- enjoying the snow
- baby caleb is now 10 months old and growing so fast! he gets into everything! he knows how to climb, open cabinets, etc. I have my hands happily full.
- had a great date night last night :) got to go out before the snow came
- we are selling books like crazy and loving every minute of it.
- I am thankful for God's provision.
- Hopeful for the future
- suffering b/c I know this is not my forever home i long for heaven.



Today we're roasting pecans!! yum.

350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment