Lately life has been busy busy.. lots of working little rest,
even when we rest our minds are flooded with thoughts.
But the Lord is good.
We are enjoying the goodness of his grace and gifts, but we must not forget that often his gifts are trials.
I don't think anyone likes to hear that or enjoys trials,
but we are called to enJOY them.
Are commanded to be joyous through trials because it produces endurance and strong faith.
Lord knows my faith needs growing!
_ our garden has done well, the bugs were not too terrible, we had lots of squash & cucumbers and now are getting tomatoes. our cantaloupe didn't do well at all though, which we heard it was hard to grow here.
- Our boy is learning more and more of course and getting into everything- his new thing is hiding in the kitchen cabinet saying dadadadada wanting him to come peekaboo him, and he loves figuring out sounds and movements together- his veggietales book is his favorite with "a talking bird that doesn't quit" and he mimics a bird with his hand and makes a bird noise :)
- We are saving for the future, sweat and brow, takes time for sure!
- Excited about baby 2, trusting the Lord no matter what others think or say
- looking forward to soon being able to have more time together & hoping toby can get more rest
- Hoping the new church we're going to will help us grow spiritually and be able to make new friends
How are you doing? If anyone is reading? :-O
I hope the Lord is working in your life in great ways